|Michael R. Hall
334 Harvard St.
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Experience||Director of New Media, NESN
September 2008 – Present
Product Manager, ABC.com
Technical Producer, ESPN.com
Technology Associate, Bridgewater Associates
Consultant, Appian Corporation
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology
1999 – 2003
Cornell University, S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management
|Specialities||Digital media development, digital media technology, digital media sales, Web technology, Internet application development, mobile applications, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media optimization (SMO), email marketing, lean software development, technical management, and Web analytics and statistics.|
About Michael R. Hall
I build profitable digital media businesses.
I have extensive direct and managerial experience in digital marketing, digital ad sales, Web technology, mobile technology, mobile applications, digital video technology, search engine optimization (SEO), e-mail marketing, editorial content generation, technical management, editorial management, and Web analytics and statistics.
- @freshtilledsoil Does watching a ton of @Netflix count as exploring your environment? 2 days ago
- It's time for #MadMen! Join my live blog on @awful_ads at this link for all the @MadMen_AMC Episode 607 fun: awfuladvertisements.com/2013/may/mad-m… 5 days ago
- My parents gave me an @Amazon gift card of $2x for my birthday. I give them each a $x card for Mother's/Father's Day. Winner: @Amazon. 1 week ago
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification: An Insightful Way to Spend an Afternoon
- Why CBS Was Right to Pull Rank on CNET
- Does Local Media Add Enough Value to Justify a Paywall?
- Did Chipotle Also Round Up the Indigestion?
- Why Are So Many Reporters Reporting on a TV Show?
- Bleacher Report, Crowdsourcing, and Gamification
- Breaking Bad Live Blog: Season 5, Episode 2 – “Madrigal”
- Breaking Bad Live Blog: Season 5, Episode 1 – “Live Free or Die”
- Mad Men Live Blog: Season 5, Episode 13 – “The Phantom”
- Mad Men Live Blog: Season 5, Episode 12 – “Commissions and Fees”
About This Blog
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employers.