||Vice President of Digital
September 2008 – Present
- Full P&L responsibility for digital media at NESN, the sports television network owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins. NESN is one of the ten most valuable brands in sports, with an estimated brand value of $844 million (Bloomberg, 2013).
- Directly responsible for all NESN’s digital operations, including NESN’s digital business development, technical operations, mobile strategy, editorial content, and digital marketing.
- Serve on NESN’s Senior Staff Committee.
- Increased NESN’s digital revenue by 540% since 2008 through an innovative digital publishing strategy, Web analytics, SEO, Web site designs optimized for advertising CTR, email marketing, mobile applications, and tablet applications.
- Increased NESN.com’s monthly unique visitors by over 500%, reaching 2.4 million in 2013 (comScore).
- Increased NESN’s social media reach to over 1.2 million fans (Facebook, Twitter).
- Built over thirty cross-platform sales packages with NESN’s on-air sales team.
- Manage a team of 15 full-time employees.
- Performed due diligence on investments and partnerships for NESN and its partner companies.
January 2007 – September 2008
- Developed product plans and marketing strategy for ABC.com Community, a collection of products including fantasy games, message boards, blogs and web videos.
- Managed a team of six technical and moderation contractors.
- Led ABC.com’s Web analytics implementation and reporting using Omniture’s analytics suite.
- Increased traffic to ABC.com Community sites by 216 percent.
- Increased revenue generated from ABC.com Community sites by 128 percent.
May 2005 – January 2007
- Developed product strategy and product specifications for ESPN.com search, sponsored links, and message boards.
- Built ESPN’s new sports news search engine emphasizing breaking news, keyword search, and sponsored link revenue.
- Increased traffic to ESPN’s community features through contextual integration into ESPN.com.
- Increased search traffic by 300 percent.
- Increased sponsored link revenue by 250 percent.
August 2004 – May 2005
- Managed technical integration of trade generation software.
- Increased efficiency of daily trade generation process by 33 percent.
- Launched new architecture for dynamically balancing investments for over 250 accounts.
June 2003 – August 2004
- Developed product strategy for Navy Knowledge Online’s search and virtual classroom.
- Managed all operations and development for Navy Knowledge Online-Secret.
- Increased use of search functionality on the Navy Knowledge Online portal by 150 percent.
||Digital media development, digital media technology, digital media sales, Web technology, Internet application development, mobile applications, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media optimization (SMO), email marketing, lean software development, technical management, and Web analytics and statistics.